In person learning for kids in
Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade
in support of their virtual education.
The Well is here for you
this school year
As you may know, the Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) and other school districts around the area have made the decision to move forward with online-only education at least through November 3rd of this year.
As parents, neighbors and members of the community, we would like for our kids to experience friends and social joy, along with their academics this year. We invite you to join us at the Well as we offer in-person learning for Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd graders in support of their virtual education. Be part of a school that has already been through multiple stages of developing and executing a plan to fight COVID-19.
Join a school that has already been through multiple stages of developing and executing a plan to fight Covid-19
- Only 10 students per classroom in order to encourage social distancing.
- We will work with the students to ensure they complete their course work. Our teachers are eager and ready to answer all of their questions as they take on new academic challenges.
- The day will consist of 1-3 hours of virtual learning, as recommended by the different school districts and age groups, plus a play based curriculum with guided activities and lots of outdoor play.
- Our facility has a big blue block set from imagination playground, an indoor playground, an indoor grass room, an indoor and an outdoor sandbox, school-age desks, two outdoor playgrounds, and much more.
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday (reach out to enquire about extended hours).
Cost of Program:
- Tuition – $700/month | Registration/supply fee – $100/child
- Sorry, we don’t offer refunds for this program
- 15% discount applied to sibling with the lowest tuition rate.
- 5% discount for Epic Systems and UW Health employees.
- To enroll, current and new families will need to cover the registration/supply fee + first month of tuition
- New families will need to submit the enrollment form.
- To register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The child needs to be enrolled in the online program offered by their school district.
- The child needs to be in Kindergarten, 1st grade or 2nd grade.
- The child will need to bring a device and compatible headsets with a microphone to be able to complete the virtual learning. In the last quarter of virtual learning, school districts provided devices for families that needed one.